The Diary Of ...

"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things."

Friday, May 26, 2006

love in the times of reservation

I have never found anything romantic about love. It’s just a distracting, nagging feeling that comes on its own and goes on its own.

After the God from Stanford got engaged (if I had only kept my big mouth shut and not insulted Ganguly) I really, really took a very, very solemn promise never to love again.

It doesn’t work that way. So now I have to battle this awful feeling while worrying about my future, the country’s future, and a lot of other things which I'm not worrying about right now but that dosn't mean I'm not worrying about them at all.

p.s: if somebody is actually reading this, i apologize for the tasteless blogpost title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home