The Diary Of ...

"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things."

Friday, May 05, 2006

wake up and drink the coffee

So I've bought a dozen 3-in-1 Nescafe sachets which I just have to pour into a cup of boiling water and hah, instant coffee.

I must recommend it to a friend who's been dropping hints that I should buy her a cappuccino maker for her birthday.

ahh we are such yucolls.*

oh God, I have so much to study (in just 8 hours) and all I want to do is sleep.
Never mind, coffee should fix that.

i think if it wasnt for the coffee, i'd have no personality.


*young urban collegiates. I think I read that somewhere, along with that coffee-personality joke.

tell me, is it ok to "subconsciously internalize" on a blog too?

ahh, its really unfair to take such potshots at that poor girl.
I think I'm going to put it under my list of guilty pleasures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home