The Diary Of ...

"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things."

Monday, February 12, 2007

I am ...

... late for work. I have half an hour to shower, make and eat breakfast, answer my mails (ok, mail) and read the headlines (which is 'funner' than the funnies).

Today's funny news: "UK shadow PM Cameron smoked cannabis as a boy." (and he grew up to be a Tory??)
These people really should learn from our great nation's political leaders - they may murder, pillage, pilfer and lie but they do NOT do drugs!

ok now I'm really late!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aw. I get the drift. That explains the dwindling frequency of new posts.
    It does sadden me, qnb!
    *long face*

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    n in the end, the breakfast u take is equal to the brekfast.... u make.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home